Perfect Health: The Chopra Center Ayurveda Lifestyle Program
“Perfect Health explores a new model for life and health in which body, mind and soul are seen as interconnected aspects of one underlying field of intelligence. Rather than viewing life in purely material terms, we embrace the primary importance of consciousness as the ground state of existence.
A consciousness based perspective opens the possibility for creating perfect health through changes in awareness, thoughts, interpretation and choices. It is possible for each of us to achieve and maintain a vibrant and joyful state of health by identifying our mind-body nature and learning how to keep it balanced. Understanding how the basic elements of nature are expressed in our individual constitution enables us to make choices to maximize balance and well-being.
Ayurveda, the 5,000- year-old healing system from India, provides the foundation for this course.”
Deepak Chopra, M.D.and David Simon, M.D.
Founders, The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, California
Five group sessions cover the following topics:
1. Body, Mind and Soul: The multidimensional life.
2. Nourishment for Body, Mind and Soul: Food as medicine.
3. Perpetual Renewal: Detoxification, purification and rejuvenation.
4. Emotional Freedom: Intimacy with yourself.
5. The Five Gateways to the Inner Pharmacy: Metabolizing sensory experience.